Santa Soldiers for Flu Season

Several years ago, I pinned a creative gift idea to one of my Pinterest boards. It was hand "Santa-tizer." I thought it was particularly cute and it made me chuckle when I saw it, but I didn't make any plans to craft my own version.

Last week, it occurred to me that this might be a fun, simple, festive item to have on hand during the holiday season if friends popped by. So, I made a shopping list and this morning I took a quick trip to Michaels for paper and Dollarama for hand sanitizer.

Here are the results:





















I chose the aloe scented hand sanitizer because I thought the green colour of the bottle was appropriate to the season. I'm happy with the way they turned out. My little Santa Soldiers are lined up and ready to combat flu season!

Next up: Rolo Snowmen! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment