Rolo Snowmen

Recently, I was asked to teach a course on Pinterest in Seniors College at Cape Breton University. As a result, I found myself spending more time on the social bookmarking site, often reviewing and organizing my boards and pins. In the process, I stumbled upon one from a few years ago that I thought was cute -- Rolo Snowmen.

Like the Hand Santatizer of a few weeks ago, I thought these would be fun to have on hand to give to friends, neighbours, and coworkers during the holiday season. I had the paper and the paper cutter, so there was no reason not to have some fun.

Here's the result:




















I'm still hoping to find some little black top hats to put on them in a jaunty fashion!

What do you make for friends during the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment