Random Acts of Craftiness 3

It's hard to believe it's April already! I've been busy lately, but I've managed to find some craft time to continue my Random Acts of Craftiness 2016 challenge.

Earlier this month, I made a notebook for Noleen. I've been trying out different materials for covers, as well as different sizes of notebooks. I recently found some foam pieces at Dollarama and I thought they might make interesting covers. So, I took six pieces of paper, cut them in half, and sewed them to one of the foam pieces. I then folded the whole thing over and put it in my press for two days. After pressing, I trimmed the paper edge. And here's the result!


Definitely pleased with how this turned out!

And now, I think I have one more Random Act of Craftiness left! 

Time to put the thinking cap on!

1 comment: